Facts About Domestic Violence
- 1 in 4 women (reported) are affected by Domestic Violence at some point in their lifetime
- Everyday in the US, more than 3 woman are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends
- Nearly 1 in 5 teenage girls who have been in a relationship said a boyfriend threatened violence or self-harm if presented with a breakup
- Domestic Violence is the leading cause of injury to women - more than car accidents, muggings, or rapes COMBINED
- Children who did not see the attack itself heard the gunshots
Now thru September 30, 2014 - Thank you to Barbara Techlin - our Consultant of the Month!
Shop www.youravon.com/btechlin for the month of September and TraJa will receive between 15 and 30% of the proceeds. In addition, IF you continue to shop from my online store, I will continue to donate to TraJa 20% of the proceeds. When Registering for this, please enter: Your First Name, In front of your last name enter Tra. This will allow me to enter you as a participant.
Future Consultants of the Month updated soon!!
Month of October - Domestic Violence Awareness Month - check with your local shelter for area events
October 4, 2014 - Princess Warrier Mudd Run - Appleton
December 3, 2014 - Nationwide Candlelight Memorial - From your location
January 14, 2015 - 6th Annual TraJa Event - More Details to Follow
Month of February - Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month - check with your local shelter for area events